
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
latest_posts
- 1
German official report: Teen social media ban faces legal hurdles - 2
New movies to watch this weekend: See 'The Drama' in theaters, rent 'Wuthering Heights,' stream 'Pizza Movie' on Hulu - 3
Tatiana Schlossberg, a granddaughter of JFK, is dead at 35 after cancer diagnosis - 4
More charges filed against ex-left-wing RAF member Daniela Klette - 5
7 Methods for further developing Rest Quality
It May Take a Year to Restore Abu Dhabi Aluminum Output, EGA Says
Why Cannes Is the Ultimate New Year’s Eve Destination in the South of France’s Off-Season
What to know about Jack Dorsey's new Vine revival, DiVine
Vote In favor of Your Favored Sort Of Bevarage
The Golden Globes is happening Sunday: Who's nominated, who's hosting and how to watch
1st human missions to Mars should hunt for signs of life, report says
Israel's fractured opposition hands Netanyahu a full term
Don’t let food poisoning crash your Thanksgiving dinner
Israel says it killed armed Hamas 'terrorists' in Gaza











